Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Normal Life...




Hi everyone, I know I said I was going to take pics of steer...however I did not get around to it!! We spent almost everyday, of the last 3 at the park with the kids...playing and practicing baseball!! The weather has been so awesome, until today, which was gloomy and possible thunderstorms...but it was great!! it has been great having Scott home..and we have been soaking up every minute of it!!

Scotty is really liking baseball...he has gotten a lot better just with the practices and stuff, it has been great to watch him grow into liking it again... The kids are off school this week for spring break and it has been relatively quiet...We hit a costco today, which was much needed, I actually have meat to cook in my freezer now!! YEAH...now we need a little BBQ..

Scott will be heading to LA this week, we will be missing him...I do not want him to go!! I hear the weather is awesome at home right now, I am missing that for sure!!

Well I hope I will get out and snap a few steer pics..it was the craziest thing, and I told Scott today I wished i had my camera...we were heading to Costco, and off the freeway in a bigger city, I saw some horses grazing, and the back drop were big "city" type buildings..it was just so odd to me to see country smack dab in the middle of a city!!

Big Hugs to you all and i miss you....I have to congratulate my girlfriend...Shelby, she is pregnant with baby #2...due in November sometime...I am so happy for you girl!!!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend...not too many though!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!