Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of YOU!!! i hope you have had a wonderful day, filled with Love and fun, making memories with your families..The ones that are near and far, I hope you have sent your L.O.V.E out to em'

We have been hanging out today, Bella woke up with her eye glued shut, ya gotta love the ol' pink eye, so that prevented us from going top church. I spent 2 hrs of the morning in Urgent Care, and then we went to Chipotle..I love that place!! i actually took a nap, and now am trying to scramble to throw something together for dinner...eh..maybe we'll head out!!

I love you Mom, and I miss you...To My mother in laws..my sister and sister in law..I hope you have had a great day!! For my gurfrens...I miss you and wish you great memories today!

Lotsa Love and hugs to you!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!