Wednesday, May 12, 2010

YUM!!

Last night we went to eat at one of my FAVS since we moved here..I am a die hard "mexican food fan"...Like really, I could eat it everyday, and NEVER get tired of it! So the first time I flew into Dallas, to check out the area, Scott had already been here before...right of the plane, we ate at Cristina's..and have been eating there weekly since! It is even better when it is Monday or Tuesday...because kids eat FREE!! Woo Hoo....

So last night we went there, for an early dinner, and since Scott was gone, I did not feel to cook...so I enjoyed this!!

Brynne was being a little crabby so I snapped these...


Then there was a silly beetle..and a sweet Scotty....


All in all it was good...we got home and watched a super sad movie...Hatchi..It is based on a true story, and it was VERY SAD...I am not a huge Lover of dogs, even though in my mind I would like one, but this story was a great one! I recommend it, and we were bawling our eyes out..Me and Bella that is, then Brynne had to throw a few tears in too..ya know she doesn't like being left out! haha....

And about me not really being into dogs, while I love the idea, and really do want my kids to have a dog, for along time..I have to let some of my "issues" go, like certain cleaning issues, vacuuming, picking up poo, ya know like not being able to up and leave for a trip without someone having to "watch" the dog...So the begging my kids have been doing for a dog....... might be a while? eh?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!