Thursday, June 3, 2010

These things are the devil..

Ok, so we go weekly, more like 3+ times weekly to a market called MarketStreet...Now it is NOT like any other market I have ever been to..It is a grocery store, but it also has this part where you can get everything to eat, right there!! they make sushi, pizzas, salads, burgers, sandwiches..they have smoked turkey with anything you could imagine on the side. I had never eaten a Reuben sandwich, and now I am addicted, not only to the sandwich but to these...these are the devil..

All I can say is they are wonderful, they are a butter cookie, not really sweet but just damn yummy!! I will confess, one day I ate 15...they come 18 to a box, and I gave each of the kids one, and ate the rest my self..I am sorry, well not really....
http://www.marketstreetfrisco.com/index.html

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!