Friday, July 1, 2011

My Gurfrens....

Last night I met some of my gurfrens at Ernestos for dinner and drinks...I was so glad they came..I have met them all in different ways, but have a great friendship with each of them!

Me, Lainey, Sherry and April..can you tell we stayed way past closing (hence the chairs on the tables..lol)
 I met Lainey through doing cheer with Bella...we quickly became GREAT friends...our daughters get along great and her and I just clicked...I always say that she is my Melissa of Texas! i will her miss her so much, but it won't be good bye, I know I will be in contact with her on a regular basis...
 April I met through her doing my hair...her and I too, quickly hit it off and just clicked...she is so sweet, has 2 boys and a princess, who I would sew clothes for, adorable and her name is Lyric....
 Sherry, I actually somewhat met through football...then it ended up her son Jackson and Scotty were in the same class and were friends...I like her ALOT..she is a real person, very down to earth...I am thankful i have such a good friend in her..Her son is amazingly sweet and kind, very polite...a good kid.. It is funny when I signed my kids up for cheer and football last year, I totally expected the cheer moms to be not so friendly and the football moms to be welcoming..it was actually the opposite....I felt it easy to connect with the cheer moms, they were more than welcoming!! Football, not so much, but as the season went on, it got better, and I did meet some nice moms there as well....

My sweet friend Heather Z. left out of town yesterday, so I didn't get to see her...But happily at Ernestos I ran into Susan and Jason Ellis from church...Love them!!! Susan is also the director at Brynne's preschool. She is an amazing woman of God, I admire her strength, her dedication and Faith..she is truly an amazing friend, that I am so blessed to have met here!!

 Sherry & April brought parting gifts, which was so not necessary...but Helloooooo do you not L.O.V.E. this frame!!! It is so pretty, I love it!! I love this coffee mug, since I am a die hard for coffee to go in the morning, this is perfect, and a great reminder...

"She knew that she was blessed and highly favored"...heart that.....
So Scott got home at 6 a.m. this morning, and the start of the end is on...Scotty is going with Jackson and their family to Hawaiian Falls water park, Bella is going to Gymnastics camp with Abby for the afternoon...and then we will be running many errands, picking up our motorhome and moving a couple storages....

We are planning on going to a 4th of July celebration at Old Celina Park tomorrow, meeting up with a few friends and enjoying Fireworks...Sadly last year we were moving into our house and missed fireworks, ironic that it is the 4th, and we are moving...kinda scary....

let the fun begin!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!