Sunday, July 3, 2011

our 4th....

Yesterday our town had fireworks and water slides to celebrate the 4th...we went at about 4 o'clock and it was so hot....we could have waited til 6!! The kids had a blast though, as I type this post they are sound asleep, and I would be too, but we have packing to do! I took some pics, we ate bad for you food...HUGE snow cones, nachos, and a yummy pulled pork sandwich, loaded with BBQ sauce, onions and pickles, Scott, Nicholas and Brynne ate huge ears of corn dipped in butter, then salted......I guess Atkins took a back seat for a while! later in the night Sherry and Brandon came with their kidos to watch the fireworks...


 Brynne came flying down the slide!! There was a huge one, and she even went down that!!
 It was hard to get pics of the kids sliding down, because the end of the slide was not open, they flew into a big blown up ending...probably so they would not be injured..we saw a couple of those...
 Bella and Brynne...so sweet, she out her arm around her!!

 The hat stealer! Who ran off with Daddy's hat and threw it in the sand, all along thinking it was funny!!

 Then Daddy had to get her!!

 Enjoying Nachos..
 Corn on the cobb....
 I saw this sign....
 As we were there yesterday, I saw lotsa people I had met, saw the closeness of the small town, and even with the things I don't care for here, there is something to be said about living and raising kids in a small town. This sign said alot of the things to me, and I hold our memories here in a very special place....



Happy pre-4th...Enjoy your Sunday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!