Friday, March 11, 2011

Woooo Hoooooo!

It is Friday!! The last couple days feel like they dragged on! Well My husband is home tonight, I am finishing up packing, and we are off in the morning!
I got my last minute errands done and had lunch with the kidos...they are playing and am just finishing up some loose ends, paying bills, getting snacks and things to do together for the looonnnggggg car trip!~ I am trying to look at this as our next "adventure".....

Enjoy your vacation, if you have one now...and I will have lots of pictures to share when I get back!

In the meantime, please pray for Kate....You can read her full story here...Pray for Kate. I have followed her since her diagnosis, and her illness has impacted me greatly. She is the same age as Bella, and we have prayed for her, and her family that she can be comforted and healed by her King, by Our King, Jesus Christ.

Make some memories and Love each other...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!