Sunday, November 6, 2011

cheer party!

We survived another party, the last of them! It was good, it was sad to say good-bye to a few friends, Bella's coaches were really nice and fun! They were very welcoming, in the time I was new...I am glad I met them! The girls swam for a quick second, because it was a little chilly! We had pizza and snacks some cake and ice cream...it was all good! I got to see my friend Melissa, she was pregnant during the season, her daughter is Avalon....the one I pictured with Bella at the opening day, with the faces painted...anyways she had her baby last week, another girl, God help her, that is 3!! I was hoping to see that baby, but with all the people and little hands, she did not bring her! Maybe this week before I go...
Bella and Coach Lisa...Love this one!!

 Coach Nanette, B and Coach Lisa
 Coach Nanette
 My friend Melissa......without baby :(
It rained off and on a few times but all in all it was good! I am now in my comfy clothes, getting ready to lay on the couch and watch football....

Let the week begin....Bring It On!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!