Tuesday, November 8, 2011

containing my excitement...

So I have been busily packing up..leaving out only what we will need, and anticipating our new life..again.

I know that may sound weird, but am looking forward to actually living in Celina with my husband! In the time we were there, I made a lot of great friends, but always felt Scott was outta the loop...So am very much so looking forward to starting our life in Celina together this time...

So Scott got to the house...Said it was a bit dusty and found some HUGE dead spiders, um ya, am not ok with that..they were in the house! Ugh..So am anxious to get back and clean and get ready to get settled...Also when we moved I sold off our formal living and dining set, along with other things, but the formal dining set was what mattered the MOST to me..My mom always had a formal dining set with China..and I have a lot of china, actually almost all of it from when we got married, so it is very important to me...Anyways, lately I have been looking for furniture on Craigslist, because I had it in my mind that for as little as you actually use a formal dining room, I did not want to spend alot.

Timing I tell ya...this morning I saw a table with 6 chairs and a lighted hutch on Craigslist...for $800. (super cheap) and the lady was home today..so I sent my husband over on his way out to look at it...since he just happened to fly in this morning...and it is a GO! He said it had a few little knicks, like all our furniture does from it being moved so much, but for the money, he said it was perfect. I also think he knows how important it is to me to have it, and put our china out...so Thank You to my wonderful Husband....

I can hardly contain my excitement!
2 days til the truck comes....
post signature

2 comments:

  1. That's such a great deal for a table!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog from Kelly's Korner. The Texas name caught my eye! What a good looking family!

    Check out my blog if you get a free sec!
    www.megansilianoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!