Friday, April 23, 2010

How I met my husband....

So I participated in Kelly's show us your life....How you met your Spouse....

http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

October 31, 1998...I went to have my car washed..It was a chilly Halloween morning, and I saw a CUTE guy...standing in the sun, awaiting his car to be done. So I decided to scoot over his way. We made small talk talked about where each other worked..he had a landscape company and I worked at a Medical Supply in town. As we chatted, his car was ready, as he was leaving he asked my name and told me his was Scott. As he left all I thought was, "I just met this really cute, NICE guy, and I will never see him again!!" So on with my weekend and back to work on Monday, he was all I could think about..told all my friends at work...wondered if I would be able to find him?? On the advice of my co-worker, he said "Well have you looked in the phone book?" As I answered I laughed, and said "Have you seen how many landscape companies there are here?? And how many Scott's do you think work at them??"

A few days went by, and I took Wednesday off.....

Thursday at work, I was sitting behind the counter at our office, the entire front was all glass windows. As my friend Sandra and I were somewhat working and talking....I.SAW.HIM......walking up to the office..I was giving Sandra the low down, mumbling and talking so fast, I don't think she understooad a word I said....before he made it to the door, and I think my jaw dropped. I had the biggest SMILE on my face, and as he came in, we saw each other and said Hi, and he said, "I was working down the street, and saw the Medical supply name on the building, and took a chance that maybe you worked here.."

ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME?????

That was it, we went out that Saturday night, then the Friday after that, and I knew he was the ONE!!! That was 11 years ago, and we will be married 9, August 31 this year...

I love him more now that I have ever have, and we have grown and faced things in so many different ways, but we have always grown together...He is my soul mate and love of my life...my best friend too!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!