Saturday, April 24, 2010

Long Horn Steer on a Saturday afternoon.....

So Scotty's baseball game was cancelled due to rain we had last night...actually a thunderstorm started about 1am..Brynne came in and said it was raining..she is my one that doesn't like loud rain.....I heard it, along with Thunder that shook the house, and brought her in my bed, because I knew if it woke her up again, she would be back!! So I saved myself a trip!! haha...

Today we ran a few errands, and then took a drive out to Celina, our neighboring town, a little smaller than ours. I went to look for some steer...I found em'....

wa la...






It is a beautiful day here today...the steer were AMAZING..I have never in my life seen anything with horns the size of Bella, no joke!! I pulled down a small dirt road (the one in the picture...so much for the car wash I had done the 1/2 prior to my excursion)I was actually afraid. I did not pull all the way down to where they were, as I got out they were ok..but the closer I got, they started to not like it!! It did not take them long, and they were outta there!!..They probably thought who does this broad think she is? and if she doesn't have food we are out!! (even if I had food, I would not have attempted to get close to them....NO.THANK.YOU.MA'AM....

Here is to a beautiful weekend...hope you are making the MOST of you and yours...Create some memories today!!

In His Grip

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!