Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pizza Pizzaazzz....







We have just been laying low...I have been sewing some more, so I will have a few new "designs" to show off soon...I.LOVE.IT...It brings such a sense of peace and accomplishment, it makes me very proud...

So we had pizza night when Scott was gone, and the kids got to make their own, they had a great time, I think they had more fun making them, than actually eating them!!

On another note, my uncle passed away this past Sunday..Thankfully he went peacefully and my mom did get to spend time with him before he passed. She is still in Maryland, they had a viewing today and have his funeral on Sunday. He is being buried next to my grandma, and the plot next to hers is for my grandpa...It is the very spot, the very church which their whole family grew up attending, in a small town..I ponder that, only because in this day and age, that just doesn't seem to happen....

I read in our local paper that a couple was celebrating 65 years of marriage...REALLY...I mean that is MARVELOUS, and almost again unheard of...I wish that could be me, I mean I plan on being married to Scott until I die, but I don't think we have 65 years ahead of us....which brings me to another point...my fabulous husband turns the BIG 40, in a week!!Now you know why we don't got 65 years! hahaha...It is a little bitter sweet, as these are the times I miss home, our friends and family to have a party with for him...We are still just so new...it will come in time...in time...

I am off to put lil' ones to bed and RELAX, I am sorry what is that??

BTW....My Booey is Potty Trained, can I get a Woo Hoo...all my OC housewife fans!! LOL!!!
Blessings,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!