Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What Girls do when the Boys are gone....

So the boys went to California, not only for work but to bring back yet another load of our "stuff"...so I think it was last year for Bella's birthday she was given the Girl Gourmet Cupcake maker...we used it once...

Well we used it today since, they were bored and I told them they could, the night before, hoping they would forget by morning...they however are children, and they remembered, simply because they have nothing else to think about but themselves...must be nice..

Ok so I remember having an easy bake oven, however I do not remember the items I baked tasting so disgusting..chalky, dry..they were gross...but because they made them, they enjoyed them, as I pretended it was yummy..ha..





While they enjoyed it, I survived....

We have done a few things, I will be posting, but not in order...We had Nicholas here, and went to Schlitterbahn ( a huge water park-FUN!) and I have some random pics that are cute...
Have a Fabulously wonderful Wednesday...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!