Tuesday, January 10, 2012

can't catch up

So I have a goal to blog regularly, and I can't catch up! This week has been a bit busy! Both Friday and Saturday Scotty had basketball games, we won both! Bella had a sleep over on Friday night at Abby O's house, which took her all weekend to recover from! (lol) Sunday we tried a new church in town and ate lunch at Pappa Gallo's with the Lacy's...It was a good time.

I struggle trying a new church, as I really like our old church and our pastor BUT it was not in our town..therefor we are going to give this church a good try! It is important for me to be involved in a church in our community, with our friends and kids that our kids go to school with..so we can connect with families that live by us, so we will see how it goes!

So it has been raining the last few days, and its starting to get COLD! So I haven't been able to get out and take pictures of anything exciting, we will see what tomorrow holds, as it is Wordless Wednesday...

Going to hit Costco in the morning, that's always a good time..but thankfully I can go during the week and don't have to brave that one on the weekend!

I am on day 6 of my diet..again am not going to blog too much about it, as I already did before..but it is a slower start, and it doesn't help the first 2 days of the low calorie part, I cheated, which is a HUGE NO NO on the HCG...So I didn't cheat today, and will see what the scale holds for me tomorrow..

Happy Tuesday, sorry it isn't more interesting, a goal (among many) to break out the camera more!
By the way, am on a Jason Aldean kick...Love his new music!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!