Tuesday, February 21, 2012

my baby is 5 today

Happy Birthday to Brynne....my baby turned 5 today! It was a mixed emotion day for me I can't believe how fast 5 years has gone, and that she will be going off to kindergarten in the fall! I don't think that reality has really sunk in yet, that first day I will be a hot mess! But for now, I will enjoy they few days a week she is still my little friend, my little person to talk to me, go shop and run errands with me, and just be with "me"..She is a momma's girl totally...and I can't say I'd rather have it any other way!

Cupcakes for school
 before school

 I love this picture...the excitement!
 the anticipated gift....
 sleeping beauty doll (barbie)
 a bikini for our upcoming pool..... (ya hoo!)
 styling Hello Kitty shades
 again the most anticipated gift, and for me the most dreaded gift (you know what I'll be doing after school tomorrow)
Thank You to all our family who thought of Brynne on this special day, we wish you were here to celebrate with us! We love and miss you very much!!
Grandma & Grandpa
Mimi & Pa
Nana & Grandad
and Auntie Cheryl, Uncle Barry and Brooke...
Big Hugs and kisses!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!