Sunday, May 6, 2012

weekend wrap up


 
we had a game yesterday...we had friends over for cinco de mayo...it was a good time, of nachos and margaritas!! We have been working on our yard this week, its about done..we hope to finish up the plumbing this week so we can fill in the trenches and move forward on this thing we call a pool! our HOA gave us the hardest time, for the last 6 weeks, it is FINALLY approved and we can go forward!!


We have the end of softball games this week, teacher appreciation and some appointments. One being a hair appointment and the other a dentist appointment, you can imagine which one I am not looking forward too...

I can't believe our kids are out of school in a matter of weeks and we are then heading to California to see my oldest graduate...WOW!! it will be a fun time, and while I am not looking forward to the drive, I am looking forward to seeing our family and dear friends, it's been too long!

Heading off to cheer uniform fittings (yes already!! for Bella's third grade year) Then I promised to take her shopping with her birthday money....(help!!)

Make it count!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!