Wednesday, March 7, 2012

cocktails and nachos in my future

so yesterday I woke up and snapped a few pictures....

 This I wanted to remind myself of what it looked like "before"

 Pretty wide open and spacious..
 Then about 1:30 yesterday as I was pulling out to get the kids, it looked like this......
 In a mere half a day, we got a hole in the ground....
 Envisioning long summer days with friends....
 lounging poolside with cocktails and nachos
 making memories that we will hold onto for a lifetime...
 Remembering Brynne immediately in the piles of dirt, with the dirtiest brown feet ever! Wearing a dress none the less...
 Envisioning this view to my right
 and this view to my left, on those long summer days that turn into warm summer nights....
I can see it now......

Happy Hump Day! (yay its almost Friday!)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!