Monday, August 22, 2011

for sometime special

I was at Walmart this morning, oh how I miss my Walmart in Texas...Not that a Walmart shopping experience is ever exceptional..but we all go there, while I would much rather go to Target, Walmart is cheaper..So I suck it up, and go there..While we are here I try only to go there every 2 weeks...This one reminds me even more why I wanna go home..YUK! Anyways I found something cute, I hadn't seen before...

Aren't they cute? I will be saving them for when we go home, as you are allowed to bring NOTHING made from home to the school here...I used to make our front office girls all kinds of yummies, and the classes, so I guess that is what I will cling to....it is not forever...

Happy Monday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!