Thursday, August 25, 2011

what is up or is it only me?

Ok so I have a blogger question, and really it is getting to the point of pissing me off! So I either go to comment on someone else's blog or comment on my own blog after I receive a comment...and then IT happens! Now once I type my comment (on either) if I choose google account, it will redirect me, to have to log in to my blogger account and then when I hit post, it keeps redirecting me...UGH...even on my own site.
Sometimes if I choose the openId, it will work, but not on every ones site...

VERY IRRITATED

I cannot tell you how many times I have gone to your sites (the ones who leave me comments) and on my own, and it keeps happening....

So what is up, or is it me???
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Something is up ... I have had trouble on your site and some others .. the other day I tried 5 times and finally gave up. :(

    That is why I post as anonymous ...

    Jai@wifeof1momof4

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!