Sunday, December 4, 2011

thanksgiving



I love Thanksgiving, it is really one of my most favorite Holidays...and even though we had only been home, barely a week..I was able to pull of the Thanksgiving feast. While it was only for us, we had no family or visitors, it was what we needed. To be home, be back to our life, be thankful and grateful to God for his many blessings on our life and our family...It is a hard time of year for me sometimes, I miss my mom and my family and friends, and am always thinking of them, even when it is crazy busy! I feel bad I was late on sending out a few birthday gifts, just the hustle and bustle and trying to get settled and that is so not me!  But I will do better, and I know God has many plans for me and our family! Thankful for many things, our health, family, and mostly Faith to know that God is in charge and He always has a plan, He always has the answers, and He is the Reason....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!