Wednesday, December 21, 2011

countdown til Christmas

I can not believe Christmas is only a few short days away! I am running crazy like I am sure most of you are too! Am finishing up some online shopping, that will hopefully get here by Christmas eve! Doing laundry and cleaning today to start baking this afternoon...we are having a few friends over Friday afternoon to decorate sugar cookies, I am sure the kids will have a blast and I will be sure to post a few pics!

The other night we had a crazy storm of rain..I think bad weather follows us, or sadly we follow it I am not sure yet! So I snapped a couple pictures, but the clouds were moving so fast, it doesn't show the "real" of what it looked like...


 So do you have an elf on a shelf? We got "Buddy" last year, after a race to many stores, he cam last Christmas eve, a little late I know...But this year he has caused all kinds of mischief, in which I had not posted, as I took the photos with my phone and if you make them bigger they look like crapola.....BUT this morning, he made his appearance known to the kiddos...with Rudolph noses!
 And a friendly note, reminding them to behave, as there are only a few days left!
Happy Hump Day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!