Saturday, December 3, 2011

Destin

I am sorry I am soooooo behind, this settling in has lead to us being really busy, trying to fit in Christmas shopping, cleaning up the house, thinking about decorating for Christmas and trying to finish our upstairs ASAP!

So here is my late post on our trip home, after the Magic Kingdom, we stopped in Destin. the best thing about Destin, or any beach for that matter, is it is FREE. Aside from free and beautiful, it always makes me realize how much our kids LOVE to be outside. They don't need toys, rides, or to spend money, we did not even have a sand toy with us, but they were so happy, and actually didn't want to leave...



a tiny clam....

 Trying to keep them out of the water was a big challenge! They are my little fish...







 this smile...warms my heart....and it is made with nothing but love, sand and water...the free things in life.

 
 I love Destin, I have never been any place like it, it is literally like sugar on your feet....


Words can not say what these pictures mean to me, and our memories of the things in life...money can not buy.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!