Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dallas Arboretum

This is a little late, kinda like my life lately....late, unorganized, hectic, chaotic and the list really could go on and on...but I won't! Just bare with me as I try to keep up the next couple months with us relocating, Nicholas coming to visit and packing, which I have already started!!

Tuesday was Bella's field trip to the Dallas Arboretum...It is a huge place of tons of acres of well kept grounds and exhibits! I wanted to go there in early spring, because I saw the outrageous amounts of tulips and flowers that they are known for...but we did not make that trip. Her class did a green machine class and a pioneer day class, both were great! They really had a great time, and the weather was beautiful!!

 Mrs. Hoover's class...most of them!
 Some of the girls...

 They had the most amazing fowers...everywhere!


 Green Machine classs, where they learned about about seeds and how plants grow.
 dissecting the bean seed
 Mrs. Hoover and her son.... heart her  and her hat!





 Pioneer Exhibit
 The lady teaching the class had the kids close their eyes to imagine life, unlike it is today....I LOVE this picture..
















Plowing the crops...




I have had a busy rest of the week, i will post each day from last week til today..everyday til I get caught up!
Promise...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!