Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to MY Husband



I Love You More than words can say..
I love you more now than I did 13 years ago..
I love the way you love Me...even when I struggle with myself, even when I am whining or sad..You always LOVE me..
I love the Dad that you are..
I admire your patience, you have all the ones I lack..
I admire your strengths and weakness' too
I respect the man You are...
I can tell you anything, and you always accept me...
You have NEVER let me down...
I love that you are fun, even when I am not!! you are a kid at heart...
I love that you know who you are...
I love that we are growing together in our Love and Faith for God...

I love that you are my biggest supporter...
I love that you have an adventurist heart...
I admire your mind for business..
I appreciate you more than I find the time to tell you...
I am thankful I have you and that you are my Best Friend above all else...
I am grateful that you are my husband and I love You Immensely....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!