Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday! The Big 17!

Today is my oldest sons 17th Birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can not believe it, it seems like the other day he was so young, and so was I...Now...he is almost a man, well I guess he is a young man...Time goes by so fast! We have been gone from home 1 year and 3 months, and in that time he has changed alot. His face is different, he looks older. He has gotten so tall, he towers over me!
 Scotty especially loves when he gets to see Nicholas...He looks up to him, thinks he's the coolest ever!
 The last trip Nicholas was here, we made some great memories...we did things together, we really never had done....It was special!
 Gotta love the red eyes...Like Mother like Son....
Happy Birthday to YOU son...we love you and are thinking about you today and everyday...See YOU soon!
BIG HUGS and LOVE YOU!

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!