Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A favorite past time....soon to be all the time....

Saturday we went to our friends, Matt & Heathers' house, they live in our neighborhood and have 2 boys, one is in Scottys class....It was so HOT and sunny that day, the kids swam and we bbq'd and then did some smores...I think it was the real first time, I felt like we did something remotely close to our "old" life...

It was fun, and amazingly I remembered my camera...YAY!!

 Chet, Tanner, Hunter and Scotty...ganging up on Scott...

 Bella floating...
 Daddy Hold Me......

 Scott tossing Chet.....


 All the boys rough housing ....
 Scott getting ready to toss Tanner
 Bella playing alone with a swimming turtle she found in the toy bin....just happy to be swimming and outside!
 Hunter
 Brynne pouting, because Daddy was not giving her his undivided attention....
 Zuess their french bulldog, ssssooooo cute!
 Roasting marshmallows for smores...
Ya gotta love a burned up one!
Nothing better than this....good times


 This one, she was a hot mess.....all over her face and even in her hair! But it was so yummy!

Look at me...Booey.....

 Ok...now this is getting outta control...where is the pool, my kid needs a bath! lol
See what happens when you leave a 4yol unattended with a cooked, warm, gooey marshmallow.....

So you can see all in all, we  had a great time...I am thinking about how I have been feeling lately about leaving, and am definatley struggling with some things...But am praying to God, for strength, patience, and to calm my heavy heart as we begin to pack and move on...

Moving on is ALWAYS hard....always.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!