Saturday, August 7, 2010

Boys of Fall....GO BOBCATS!

Scroll down and turn the volume down on myplaylist...to hear this!!



This is so awesome....This is MY TOWN!!!
all the orange...
the team praying ...
the old men in the coffee shop with the newspaper clippings....
the railroad tracks....FM 455....
the old town building with the glass covered in Celina Bobcats!
the kids at the end, dropping and rolling over eachother....
the stadium, packed with towns people...
this is COOL...

Leave it to Kenny Chesney to help remind me "I know I made the right choice...."
That I helped make a memory in my son today, that he may carry the rest of his life, the fear he may have had, to end with...That wasn't so bad.....
Scotty started Football this morning and Bella had cheer camp...GO BOBCATS!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!