Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where did the week go?

This week flew by, again! I had not posted, our Internet service was down for 2 days!! We had the usual practices for both kids this week, and then my friend Susan invited us on Wednesdays to the Baptist church to sign the kids up for Awanas...So now every night of the week we are busy except for Friday! I think it will be good for the kids, I should have asked if they had a class for me...haha as a new believer, I feel so lost sometimes, not really knowing "it all"....But they are excited, us too as I saw lotsa kids from their school, along with alot from cheer and football. I think in those moments I realize how SMALL this town is, but also how very blessed we are to be "here"....

I did get Scott an Orange T shirt...for the games until we get our team ones..Also every Friday the girls who cheer and the boys who play football, wear their uniforms and jerseys to school. Every Friday you wear orange, it is a big deal! So they got to do that on Friday...I have had nothing but wonderful compliments from Scotty's teacher about him, and even Bella, so that makes me very happy!

Saturday we had our first game, and while our team did not even score, they had fun, and Bella got to cheer for Scotty's team. So for this one year that will be able to happen! While I am still making my way and finding my bearings, that was a relief! I took a few pictures....





and here are more....





So as for Bella and cheering, she is getting better, she looked so cute out there!! I am clueless on what songs are "in", mainly because I always listen to Christian alternative (like what plays on here) so they do a dance routine to a song by Justin Bieber...like who is this guy? I asked about the song at practice, and a mom said Oh ya, he is all over the place....So I looked him up on youtube...Really, I thought a girl sang this song!!I felt dumb!! Here are the pictures of Bella...doing the cheer/dance part of the half time show at the game...




Here is a Youtube link to the girls performance of the Bieber song at the scrimmage a couple weeks ago...Bella is in the back on the left side....

I have another busy week...we get to meet Brynne's teacher for her pre-school...this is going to be a big day! She starts after Labor Day...I am a little sad...she is my baby....But I also realize how badly she needs to go, and make friends and learn about loving God!! it is going to be awesome!!!


Oh I almost forgot...I was in carpool the other day, and the cheer team mom, text me if I was in line...when I got up front to get my kidos...she was ahead of me, jumped out of her car and gave me a newspaper...this is what was on the front page right hand corner...that is my girl...

I think I may take the plunge on something I LOVE to do.....expand my horizons a bit....More to come on that front..

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!