Sunday, October 31, 2010

Are you kidding me?

Scott went to Home Depot to get a few things this morning, including a snake...one to unclog toilets...since our spare bath has been clogged ALL WEEK.

As I was sitting here, in my office, across from the spare bathroom... doing bills, I can over hear the conversation being held between Scott and our kids....

Daddy what are you doing?asked my girls
I am fishing.... daddy replied
Nooooo, daddy what are you doing?? my girls asked AGAIN....
I am fishing for the turd that clogged our toilet...daddy replied
girls laughing...

Long Pause..........
Then I hear, That'll Do It......Who did this?...and the littlest daughter, said, not me, it wasn't me.....other kids laughing, including myself...
it was the dog, the dog did it......


I am still wiping the tears from my eyes.....
The last time I checked...dogs don't drink capri sun...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!