Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

Tonight we were invited to my friend Honey & Scott's for Halloween...and we had a great time! A lot of familiar faces, from football & cheer..some new faces too...I am so glad we went! Being new is tough, and I think tougher in a small town, but everyone was super nice and the kids had a blast! They were a little tired, as am I, but they had a lot of fun! We had a casual dinner, and they had some yummy pulled pork sandwiches and lots of sides...I made my buffalo chicken cheese dip, and it was a hit! I text Melissa tonight, missing her and our neighborhood trick or treating, along with the munchies...I missed a little bit of home, my comfort zone...
But this was a great new thing, a way to meet some people, and get to know other ones a little better! Still very Thankful everyday that we are in this new place...



Before we left, I asked my kidos to take a few pics...Ones' mask was unable to be found, one posed nicely, as usual...and one was this...
It is always a Booey...

Before the party....

After the party.....

Happy Halloween!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!