Thursday, October 21, 2010

Finally the Farm Animals...

I have been a little preoccupied this week...so finally the farm animals....

My sweet friend JB (my neighbor) had her daughters 2nd birthday party on Saturday...and rented a petting zoo!! There were chickens, bunnies, guinea pigs, baby pigs, baby goats and lastly a pony to ride. The kids were in Farm Heaven! So what I enjoyed the most, other than the food and FAB.U.LOUS cake...was the fact that my Booey smiled...Smiled normally, not all scrunchy and cheesy, but she was elated with the animals, she was genuinely happy, and it showed!!






















Bella was in her element, with the pony ride. This is a kid who almost every other day asks me for a horse..I hope she enjoyed this ride, because it will have to do for now! I can barely deal with dog poop, let alone horse poop!

This is Gracie...isn't she a cutie....She is such a sweet little girl!!




And this, well this is just plain WRONG...At first I thought it was a male, then asked around, and it is an engorged female....either way..
"that one didn't need to make the trip"


On another note...Have a wonderful rest of your day!!!
Big Hugs!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!