Sunday, November 7, 2010

Birthday stuff and some more cheer...

Friday night Scotty got to pick where we were going to dinner, so we went to Cheesecake Factory..of course I did not mind that one, and might have name dropped a little!! They have some YUM YUM food, very bad for you but yummy...I especially LOVE the white chocolate macadamia nut cheesecake, it is to die for!! Of course I forgot my camera...UGH!! But snapped these when we got home, as I forgot to bring his gift with us to dinner..am really scoring some points eh??






We got Scotty a WII game, PokePark..and a Kung Zhu...Zhu Zhu pets..ok those little thinks make the dog crazy...she wanted to eat them up!!



We had a great night...Lotsa gifts either came in the mail by card or package..I think at times like this, you realize how alone you are...meaning no family here..and it is kind of a bummer. We did not really have a party, you are not allowed to pass out invites at the school, AT ALL! While I know some of the parents, alot I have just talked to casually at football or so...so it was a different birthday this year...but thankful that we are together, that Scotty is doing much better with his arm, and that we are a family...most importantly!!

Saturday we had our last game...actually it was the Orange Celina teams last game, and Bella was able to cheer with the 2nd graders there...we went to Princeton and we won the Superbowl!! the opposing Bonham team did not even score one point!! Go Celina!!





Lastly this is a picture of Bella and her sweet friend Abby...She came over and the girls played at our house...then Bella stayed the night there! They get along really well, and she is such a nice girl, she is always welcome here!!


Well the time change is catching up to me, I feel like I need a nap!!I was up super late and up very early trying to finish my girls outfits for our pictures!! I am beat now!!I am praying the Booey behaves.....
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!