Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Could I be any further outta the loop??

Well that is how I feel...I have not posted since my Thanksgiving..and have been in a house again of sick kids and a sick husband..... AGAIN!!! I don't know how, but I have been escaping it...I think it's because I can NOT get sick..are you kidding, the house would fall apart!!

So I will post a little more this week...I have to take the dog to the vet, have my hair done, and I get to help in Bella's class assemble Gingerbread houses!! YAY!! So I am sure that will be a good time!!

I did get our tree up, and will finish decorating it with the "special" ornaments tomorrow, I will be sure to post pictures of my Christmas set up...

Also woo hoo......I sold my FIRST Initial Plaque on Etsy and it shipped today!! i was also stopped by 2 women in the post office, asking where I got it....

Have a wonderful night and we'll catch up soon....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!