Friday, December 3, 2010

My Decorator

Today I got to go to Bella's class to help decorate gingerbread houses! It was an event, it is always fun to see the other kids houses, how creative they are, they loved it!! it was a kids paradise! obviously.....

They are having a Christmas program on Monday night, so they did the houses to share with their families when we get to her class...

Being very precise where she wants the goods to go....
 There was a lot of nibbling and finger licking!!! Thankfully they each had their own plates, and little popsicle spreaders, and their own blob of icing.....

 Sweet girl......Cute house too!
They each took their picture with their house in front of a Christmas tree that the neighboring teacher had in the hallway....they were very proud of their creations!!

 I will be busy creating a little something for her to wear, as well as Brynne this weekend..as usual I put high expectations on myself, waiting to the last minute doesn't help either......

That is all here, I have been laying low..I have had a rough week, emotionally I am drained and beat down...am slowly picking myself up, telling myself it will get better tomorrow, or the next day...or possibly the next! i think sometimes, I put my feelings aside, or push them down..I put HIGH expectations on myself, and that sometimes means a let down....

Things are looking up!! It is Friday...YAY!!! We get to go to dinner with some new friends!!!! (finally without our kids!) We have not been out without them since my mother in law was here in May...ok...really?? this is a much needed break, and am very much looking forward to it! I'll see if I can get some pictures as well!!

Smile.....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!