Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas time! I took a few pictures I thought I would share...We went to the mall last night and we were in search of "Elf on a Shelf"...I know a wee bit late in the game, but we tried! I went to Barnes and Noble and Hallmark...NONE. B&N had some but they were all on hold, and I would have to check back in the morning, on Christmas eve...Mind you when I got home I called 3 other Hallmarks and 4 other Barnes & Noble...None, zip, nada, sold out like weeks ago!

I got up and really had forgotten about it, until I looked at the clock, it was 8:12 am, and they had just opened at 8am....




Needless to say we are the proud new home for Buddy the Elf...ONE person did not pick theirs up last night, therefor, my kids got lucky! And let me tell you, if you do not have this, GET IT...their eyes were lit up with excitement as I read them the story...Buddy only gets to stay til tonight, then he goes back to be with Santa all year, but it was really one of the best times!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and hope all your Christmas time wishes, traditions and dreams come true...May you have health and Happiness, be thankful for our saviour Jesus Christ, how he Loves us, he will never leave nor forsake us..

many Blessings
Love
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!