Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

We actually braved the mall on Christmas eve....we were in search for Elf on a Shelf and I was in want of some Cheesecake Factory..YUM, didn't need it, but wanted it!! The white chocolate macadamia nut, is WONDERFUL!!! While we wondering through, I snapped a few pictures, the girls rode the carousel..and we just laid low....




Once we got home, we did our traditional one gift on Christmas eve, it is never very exciting for the kids, they have figured it out by now, that it is Christmas Jammies...



Again, here is my daughter in a "summer" night gown, she has got to be freezing, I know I am!!


 Again, a kid with no shirt...people it is COLD here.....

 Cute, we had to get a picture with the Daisy Doggy....

 I liked this one....
More to follow for Christmas Day...trying to do the catch up....
Big Hugs!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!