Monday, December 13, 2010

Changes

We laid low this weekend, it got super cold!! I took a few pictures yesterday, after the sun was up, looking outside I see how different our house looks now that it is turning to winter. The sky was really clear, it was sunny and crisp...and a wind that blew right thru me! As I drive the kids to school, or when it is quiet in my car, I am alone, and I look around and continue to Thank God for bringing us here. It is so different in so many ways, but then in ways a lot the same..if that makes sense...

I feel free here...it is a hard thing to explain, but the word Free, says it for me today....



It looks so different, not being green and lush..I remember when we moved here in February, it seemed so odd to me, that everything was brown and without leaves...you just do not get that back home! i also remember it was a hard transition, there were some days that we did not see the sun for a while, another thing very different than home... But while those things are different, they far out way the things we did and had at home, life here is calm, simple, and the people are awesome! i am not tired of seeing fields of nothing, cows and horses...in my heart, I am so thankful...words can not again explain the feelings in my heart...

We came here to start a new life, not that anything was "wrong" with our old life...I think after so long in one place, I started to see all that I felt was "wrong" with our life in California, not per se our life, but what was all around us, the things that we thought of as normal...that we do not see here...on an everyday basis...those are things I am thankful for not seeing! or my kids seeing and thinking they are normal...this life is much slower, and I think with Gods grace, we were led here, our choices reflected His path, His plan for us..and Us being here, is a true blessing...




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!