Sunday, November 21, 2010

Unattended Barbies

The girls were playing Barbies yesterday, as I was spring cleaning in the fall...I don't know what came over me, but it was like a total overhaul..with Christmas coming, I felt like it HAD to be done.. The amount of Barbie and Barbies in our house was overwhelming..I don't mind the Barbie stuff, because that is something they really play with..But the Baby stuff, there were like 15 babies, I let them each pick 4, then the rest were going to be given to kids that are not as fortunate.

In my midst of spring cleaning, I am one of those people that has to CLEAN as I go, to me there is no point of cleaning out, and not actually cleaning...so I was busy to say the least..I had done the girls closets earlier in the week, and now Scotty's room is all that is left. His is a breeze, as really all he has are Legos and a few guns, he is not a collector of crap like Bella is...

My point here is, this is what happens in my midst of being busy, and Brynne getting distracted by a TV show, while the nine thousand Barbies and accessories are left unattended...



and the only reason her head is gone, is because when I smacked her with it, it popped off, otherwise I am sure that was next on her to do list....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!