Thursday, January 6, 2011

Is It Friday yet?


So I was at Hobby Lobby today and saw this.......This is exactly how I am feeling right about now!!! Nothing a little therapy shopping didn't fix, but needless to say I still feel like this.....So Sunday I started the 3 day shakedown...Mind you, I followed it really good, didn't break the rules, and when it was all said and done, after 3 days of being REALLY hungry,  I gained 3 lbs...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That scale had  better be broken, better yet, does anyone have a sick kid that I can borrow to breathe on me?

Is it Friday yet?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny!! I'm in the same boat so don't feel so bad.. I have a dress to fit into for my sister's wedding. Needless to say, I have LOTS of work to do! We can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!