Friday, January 21, 2011

Once a week posts...ain't gonna cut it!!

So here I am Finally Posting, and it is already Friday!! I am a bad blogger! Not too much has been going on..Scott has been home all week, we have had guys here trying to get wrapped up on finishing our upstairs project...Bella started a cheer-dance class on Thursdays, she Loved it last night!! Scotty had an appointment to follow up on his arm yesterday and all is well and healed, Thankfully! YAY, I have the baseball form all filled out and ready to drop off!! it has been FREEZING here, literally...It is so cold and icy, I am grateful the sun is out today!

I did send my nieces birthday gift and now I can share with you what I painted...



For my first painting adventure, I think it came out really good, even if I say so myself!! haha..Bella has a birthday party tomorrow and is staying the night, the we are going to church Sunday and planting ourselves on the couch for football......who do you think is going to the SuperBowl??
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!