Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowy Sunday....

So I had planned to get our Christmas lights down, Do some stuff around the house...But this has forced a change of plans....
 So ignore the trashed top cover of our playset...I guess that is what wind over time does to things!!!
 The change in weather, of course with a little planning forced me to do this.....and it has also forced me to turn on the oven, to make cookies, another thing I don't need!
 Chili has to have onion, in my book, and LOTSA cheese, and a dollop of sour cream!
 Crockpotting nicely, and my house is smelling wonderful right now!!
Make it a great day, enjoy your quiet space, do something fun, something creative, which I have been working on a few things, I will post them this week...Fun!

Freezing my buns off, (I wish that were literally true).....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!