Monday, April 11, 2011

Crazy Cats

Saturday Bella had her first softball game, actually 2, back to back! It was fun, they won both games...she was very excited. She is already asking me, if she can play again next year...

There was a little drama with the other coach, who was using a soft T ball type ball, which was not what we were using or what the league said, so she showed them by whoopin em' when we got up to bat....

Bella was a little nervous actually, she started to cry when she got up to bat...I was sad...when she hit it and took off running, she left that fear behind her in her dust..I think she was nervous, and so I asked her, and she said that everyone would be watching her, so she was scared... She did great though, I think she will do really well in this!

 Her first trip to bat....Go B!!!
 Made it to second.....and later through to home.....
 Then later playing third base...

 After the game, a little hot, a little sweaty, very tired and hungry!!
 Coach Collen and the girls
These girls did great! it was a lot of fun and I am so proud of Bella, she is a very determined and dedicated in whatever she does...I love that about her, even when she argues with me...

Happy Monday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!