Saturday, April 9, 2011

A few posts behind...as usual!

So I am behind, not that that is anything new...but I am behind! We had a busy week with all the stuff we had done..Nicholas left on Wednesday and it feels like it has been nonstop since then!!


 Ok...so I need to deal with the red eye issue..I thought I had the red eye reduction on, on my camera..either way if I would take time to do a small amount of editing before I put my pictures up...I am sure they would look a little better! haha
Thursday was a crappy day for me...really crappy! I had not been feeling well the last 4-5 days, having a headache, but only on one side of my head (the right) and on Thursday it was at a point that I could not take it anymore, and I was starting to get scared. We got the kids to school and then headed to the ER...I am fine (thankfully) They said it was some type of muscular skeletal headache. They did a CT scan and it was fine..however they did give me a shot for the pain and a couple more pain pills on top of that...I was feeling very fine when I left there....

Key words being...."when I left there"

I explained to the ER Dr. that I am pretty sensitive to pain meds, and that out of the surgeries I have had I typically only do Motrin. He explained that the meds he prescribed (and gave me) are very mild and only about 11% of people react to then, with nausea and what not...

That should have been my clue, the 11%..I always fall into the small percentage category! So by 1 pm, I was no longer feeling "very fine" and I felt horrible! Again Thank You God my husband was home, he ran and got Brynne and the other kids, and I went to bed....The fun did not end there, when he got back I stayed asleep for a while.. then decided maybe I just needed to eat something. We ventured out in separate cars, before we left I did throw up in the yard, and I actually felt better and thought that was the end...

Oh no my friends that was just the beginning...Got to Ernesto's (yummy mexican food) and threw up, got Bella to my sweet friend Abby's (to take her to dance), then got home, threw up some more and went to bed at 6:30.....That was the extent of my evening...

It was NOT good.

So Friday I volunteered to help out with Fun Day at the kids school, and I was hoping I felt good, and yes I made it! Scott came with me to help, it was all outside and there were stations of fun activities, water games, bounce houses and lotsa fun for the kids!! Scott and I manned the water relay...we got to see Scotty's class come through, and I snapped these pics....
Christian, Jayden and Chet...waiting the for their teammate to return...
Tanner, Keaton and Scotty (already wet)
 Hurry...Hurry...Go...Go
The race was on to see who could fill the bucket at the other end first!

Mr. Pasqua the winning team!!

It was a lot of fun! We did not get to see Bella because her class, being first grade, was on a different schedule..we did go in and see her before they ate lunch and then headed out..we had a lot of stuff to do!!

We had NO milk in the house, needed groceries and I wanted a few hours to shop for my new found fun business.......

These.......

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I love these hats!!!! I had people stopping me all over, out at Hobby Lobby, JoAnns, the grocery store, the kids school...and YES I make them for other places (not just Celina) I am in the process of getting them up done and in my Etsy store...I am just a little overwhelmed right now!! Woo!
So if you are wanting one or know someone who does..please pass my info along...you can also click directly to my Etsy store from here (it's on the right side)

I make all the designs MYSELF, I am super picky, I want them all to be fabulous!! (and they will) They are great for any Sports, Team Moms, Cheer Squads or Coaches, Salons, Teachers, really any group you can think of!!

We have had softball today, I have pics of that too...but I need a break! time to be creative......
HAPPY Saturday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!