Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First Ever

Last night Scotty had a FIRST....He hit his FIRST Home Run!!!It was so awesome....It was his LAST pitch, and he cracked it!! Don't mind my blurry pics, I was on the other side of the dugout, and was not prepared for the mayhem..so in turn the pics do not justify his moment, at all!!


 Little pep talk
 Crack!!!
 Going for second

 headed home...

It was so great, he was so excited...and I learned that my husband said in all the years he played baseball, as much as he wanted to get a home run, he never did....aw..

This morning, Bella wanted her hair curled it is so pretty...But after she left for school, Brynne asked me if I would "do her hair with that thing like Bella's?"...(the curling iron) She looked A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E, and sssoooo big!




Sweet Girl...Off to run her to school...Open House tonight and Bella's softball practice..But we are headed for another storm, so they say...We will be cleaning out the garage this morning, be a little more prepared!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!