Friday, September 24, 2010

Good Intentions

While I HAD good intentions of a post of show and tell at Brynnes school with the turtle yesterday, she had a sub and I forgot my camera..

While I had good intentions of meeting up with my friend Susan at her house for coffee....Bella woke up throwing up this morning, and still is...

While I had good intentions of getting other things done today,FUN things done today.... they are now filled with sheet washing, lysol spraying and anything else that pertains to killing germs...

While I had good intentions to show you you some "stuff" I have been working on, the weather is gray with threatening rain, so not so good pictures....

I did however get Scotty back to school Wednesday...managed to drop off Mr. Turtle and snack for his class this morning, I do not for see much else being accomplished!!

We will see who makes it to the game tomorrow, I really want to go, there are only 3 games left....I can't believe it will be coming to a close soon...

Here are a few pics of some things I had finished and been working on...









Happy Friday!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!