Friday, September 17, 2010

Sickness....part 2

So I took Scotty to the Dr. Thursday, they tested him for strep...the test was negative!!

Scott has a respiratory infection and an outer ear infection..

Tonight Scotty was complaining his throat was worse, and the fever was not going down at 102*..Scott took him to urgent care, and they said he has mono...and that it could last 2 weeks!! That he is not to return to school or anything until he is fever free, because right now he is highly contagious....Are you kidding me??

I have spent the better part of the day cleaning my house, and now tonight I was the Lysol queen...HELP!!

He is missing school, football....he is missing his friends and playing with the team..please let this pass quickly!

It will get better, I am thankful this is minor in comparison to alot of other things, I am praying he recovers quickly...tomorrow is new day...am going to bed!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!