Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy Day Games...

It rained here Saturday morning as we left for a football game in Sanger...45 minutes from our house..at 7:15 in the morning..did I mention it was raining?





Did I also mention we had cheerleaders...in the rain?? We have some die hard girls, let me tell you!!They were also smart enough to take cover when it rained harder...




And then we have a Booey in the rain..It was not cold, and she was not about to sit under an umbrella for 2 hours, so thankfully I thought ahead and brought a change of clothes for all of them!!


We had fun, even though we were a little soggy...and did I mention they WON!!!
22 to 0...wooooohooooo!

Then on the way home we ate some mexican food, we tried a little place in the town before ours..only because it was close, and it was actually ok, for being close...Then we hung out at home the rest of the day, as I got lucky to wake up with a sore throat on Sunday morning!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!