Monday, September 27, 2010

Prepare yourself...this is all about Football Practice

So I took Scotty to practice tonight, and brought my camera along...for one I always need practice, and for two, the season will soon be over and I want to have pictures of it all.....here goes..




and more pics....





yet more.....






we're wrapping it up.....





almost there......





waa laa...I told you it would be a lot of pictures!! I was getting my practice in as well, mine just was from a chair not out on the field!! haha..anyways, it went good tonight, I felt like Scotty got a lot of one on one, pointing out out what he needs to work on, and that is what he needs!! I am beat tired though, we ate Sonic for dinner, now my stomach hurts!! Still fighting the sore throat....By the way, the tarantula is going to school with Scotty tomorrow, then he will be set free by Anthony...There is no way I can open that lid, I would probably pass out, and if that thing even came close to me, it would be over!!
JB and I are going to lunch tomorrow, and am trying to talk her into making this wreath I saw on a blog...She said if wine was involved she'd do it...so I'll crack open a bottle!! Will post pictures of the event, it will be epic, as JB is NOT CRAFTY...her words not mine....
Good Night all!!
Big Hugs!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!