Monday, September 27, 2010

Hairy Things...

We laid low on Sunday, I woke up not feeling the best..so we just kinda hung out. That day I was planning to go to JB's house to try to help plan the Halloween thingy here in our neighborhood, which has not been very successful, I might add..but we cancelled as I was feeling yucky and her daughter had just been getting over the stomach bug, the same one Bella had on Friday and stayed home with....

later in the day I went by her house to drop off some artichoke dip, and we chatted while the girls played...Scott took Scotty to practice football with a couple boys and their dad on our team...as we left her house, Bella darted out ahead of me, which is really not a big deal, especially because we are in the sticks, and there is no real danger...except for this

We proceeded out to get a closer look at it, and YES it is a hairy gross brown disgusting tarantula....JB's husband Anthony, got it in a jar, which we took home...then Scott dumped him in the cracked turtle carrying cage...there he sits in all his glory...





Mind you, he is disgusting, and I jokingly told JB, that I would need 9 glasses of wine to be able to go to sleep tonight...While I did not drink any wine, I should have, because I woke up 6x having dreams about this disgusting thing...Someone help me..and the kids want to keep it, ya, of course they do....I don't think so...It will be going back to JB's, for Anthony to release into the wild, where it belongs....

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!