Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Torrential Down Pours







So we have gotten about 7 inches of rain, and It is getting ridiculous! It has rained pretty much non-stop since yesterday! It would not be so bad IF...
1. I had nowhere to go
2. If my car actually was in the garage, so we did not have to RUN and get pelted with rain....
3. If I did not have to go anywhere...oh I already said that.
Here are a few pictures of our house, and the rain that is now responsible for overflowing pool's (my neighbors), overflowing man made ponds, and creeks that are now FULL of water, that were EMPTY...


This is our little play house aka..snake house (probably) and the creek is behind it, you can see the water is close to above ground level....

NOTE: This is not a pond!...this is behind our house, and is all grassy area....

This IS a pond, that is now overflowing!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!